.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, July 13, 2006


This is the aftermath of Fear Factor push pops. Youngest got one flavored like sour watermelon with an eyeball gumball

This one was black. BLACK! With red "blood" that oozed from the middle (raspberry flavored). I don't know whether to be grossed out or - uh - okay well just grossed out. And suckered in - I bought those things! - look at those teeth. Reminds me of those dye chewables they would give you in school so you could see where you weren't brushing but no matter how hard or how long you brush you never got the dye off. Oh the childhood trauma.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when TR at North lincoln Bapt used to give Karl, Keith, Joel, Nathan, Corinna, etc green gum to chew at church and then their teeth would turn green during church so we couldn't go anywhere else after church. Sometimes it would make their mouth water and it would drip green drips down their sundy clothes. Ghrrrrrrrr! I remember that well. Love You, MOM

7/13/2006 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

There are Fear Factor push pops?! Man, I have to find some of those! LOL

It's funny that you mentioned it seems like Shawn and I going thru the first part of marriage -- everyone down in TN kept asking us if we were married. Also, I tell my friends all the time that we seem like a married couple.

7/13/2006 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Your kids are funny!

7/20/2006 10:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture