.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Indefinite hiatus

I will be on indefinite hiatus for a while. I am going through personal upheaval and need to focus on other things - if you check in now and then I might post somethign or other but right now i am mostly just going to say goodbye to this blog for the time being and I might resule again later when the dust has settled. Don't worryk, it will be a good thing in the long run, though it feels likethe workd is ending fir me right now. I will be around, and if you leave me a comment, I will read it, though i may not respond. I love all you guys, especially those of youwho read my ramblings on a daily basis - that was so encouraging!

I plan to keep writing, but not right away.

See you all around the net... Farewell!
Karry

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I keep checking here for ya.
Hope you are doing okay, girlfriend.

11/13/2006 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never say that again u horible woman because my my is a tarribal woman and sh is a big fat lying machine because today she said"i will help u when i am out of this dungen"(it was in a game called world of war craft and her name is serissana)so never say that again and my mom is 32 years of age "girldfirend"
love,
girlfirends doughter(the middle one)[duh]

11/18/2006 10:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r vary mean mom so are a dick head o yha when u get this messeg sorry so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/18/2006 10:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture